Scar Retreat Cream is the most popular product of the Bergman Beauty Care collection. This multi-functional repairing cream literally brims with innovative combinations of ingredients and is a true source of nourishment for the skin. Scar Retreat Cream is an absolute must in threatening scars or damaged skin. The skin is healed by activating the collagen synthesis which results in restructured tissue. It promotes the formation of new tissue and reduces redness and swelling of irritated skin and is ideal for sensitive and even baby skin.
- Nourishes, helps repair scars and protects the skin.
- Calms and softens damaged skin with strong moisture-regulating capabilities.
- Reduces skin inflammation, anti bacterial and anti-oxidant activity which deliver real benefits for skin repair.
- Restores moisture and elasticity of the skin.
- Noticeably improves the appearance of scars and wrinkles which makes the skin look smoother.
- Apply locally around or on the damaged skin.
- Apply Scar Retreat Cream on as often as needed on cleansed skin locally on wounds or irritated and/or inflamed very sensitive skin.
- For daily use as healing and recovery care for wounds and/or inflamed and/or irritated skin.
- Best result in combination with Scar Retreat Serum.
- After surgery: Apply around scar for approximately 2 weeks right after surgery and when the scar is completely closed on the scar itself.
Beta Glucan is the key ingredient of all Bergman products, known for its restorative properties. Only the most effective molecules are used to activate the skin cells. The Bergman formulas are a combination of Beta Glucan with additional high-quality, active ingredients.
Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate): Protects against free radicals and delays ageing signs, improves skin oxygenation and prevents Vitamin A oxidation. Helps to preserve moisture levels in the epidermis, maintains cellular membrane stability.
Tamanu Oil: Oil from nut kernels of Tamanu tree improves the appearance of scars, heals cracks and chaps but is also efficient on more serious wounds.
Bisabolol: Anti-inflammatory, calms down irritations, improves blood circulation, desensitises the skin.
Squalane: repairs the deficient hydrolipidic film to reinforce natural protection.
Vitamin B5 (Panthenol) & Vitamin F (Passiflora Incarnata): Revitalizes the skin, anti-stress vitamin and an excellent source for sensitive and dry skin. Water-binding and antioxidant properties. Repairs and enhances barrier function.
MDI Complex (Glycosaminoglycans): An active ingredient that preserves the health of the cellular matrix of our skin by inhibiting enzymes that degrade and destroy the skin’s collagen network as we age in a stressful lifestyle or expose ourselves to harmful environmental irritants.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.