Buy Restylane Defyne online
One of the popular remedies in the fight against gravitational ptosis and wrinkles of the middle third of the face is Restylane Defyne gel from the Swedish pharmacological company Q-Med. The dense and dense filler is stabilized with a minimal amount of BDDE reticulating agent using the proprietary Optimal Balance Technology. This approach guarantees minimal toxic effects and an almost complete absence of foreign particles and decay products. The filler fits perfectly with the dermis tissue and does not cause complications after the procedure.
You can buy Restylane Defyne filler at any convenient time on our site. To find out Restylane Defyne cost press here.
What you should know about Restylane Defyne
It was first adopted for use in 2008 under the Emervel trademark, which, after the merger of two pharmacological concerns, was renamed to Restylane while retaining the previous properties and composition. Since then, more than a million successful injections have been performed, receiving positive feedback from satisfied patients.
Restylane Defyne 1ml gel filler based on stabilized hyaluronic acid with a density of 20 mg/ml is used to smooth nasolabial folds, marionette wrinkles, and replenish cheekbones. The presence of 0.3 percent lidocaine in the drug’s composition will make the procedure more comfortable and painless.
Restylane Defyne price you can find out online. Wholesalers and retail buyers can acquire the medicine from our online store.
Opportunities of Restylane Defyne
- correction of medium and deep wrinkles;
- elimination of puppet wrinkles;
- smoothing of nasolabial folds;
- replenishment of the volume of soft tissues in the middle third of the face;
- getting rid of the nasolacrimal groove.
Benefits of Restylane Defyne
- The drug is popular primarily due to its natural result.
- The main active component of the gel – HA – is well accepted by the human body, is not rejected by tissues, and does not cause allergic reactions. Lidocaine intolerance is also rare, so patients get all the benefits of this component in the preparation – painlessness, low invasiveness of the procedure, a delicacy of gel injection with relaxed facial expressions, comfort.
- Hyaluronic acid activates the production of collagen and elastin and triggers the natural process of dermal cell renewal.
- A filling session lasts 15–45 minutes. The result is immediately visible.
Are Restylane Defyne’s products safe?
The body does not reject HA, and it does not induce allergic reactions. The non-animal origin of hyaluronic acid is suitable for patients with sensitive skin. The product was authorized by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in December 2016.
Despite the safety of the drug, injections are allowed only to doctors who have completed a special training course.
Contraindications of Restylane Defyne
- Hypersensitivity to the constituents of the gel
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Minor age
- Oncological diseases
- Blood clotting disorders, taking anticoagulants
- Autoimmune diseases
- Inflammation and rashes around the areas of injections
- Acute chronic diseases, epilepsy
- Scar tendency
- Less than 5 days after peeling
Why choose Restylane Defyne?
The basis of the preparation is stabilized hyaluronic acid. Optimal Balance Technology is used during the manufacturing process of the gel. It provides for an unequal number of cross-links in HA molecules. Thanks to this, a pronounced effect is achieved.
It contains lidocaine, which makes the procedure the most painless. As a result, the injection can be made deep enough into the dermis layers. Restylane Refyne price is pretty affordable.
You can buy Restylane Defyne online at medplusdirect.co.
How long will the results last?
The overall effect will last from 6 to 9 months. In some patients, depending on skin type, genetics, lifestyle, it can persist for a year.
From which age can I make Restylane Defyne injections?
Indicated for women over 35 years old.
Does Restylane Defyne help with gravitational ptosis?
Injections of hyaluronic acid (HA) helps people cope with age-related changes in the I – II stages of gravitational ptosis when they are 35–40 years old.