Frédéric Malle’s hair mist is a lighter variation on an original perfume formula, designed to embellish your hair with a delicious and delicate freshness. If a perfume is a portrait of the woman who wears it, here is one that reveals her inherent sophistication, streaming, like soft music, from the folds of her dress. An exuberant dose of Turkish rose rests on a bed of patchouli heart imbued with sandalwood and frankincense. An accord of clove, blackcurrant and raspberry binds the perfume together for a final movement of symphonic femininity.
- Top notes: Rose.
- Heart notes: Blackcurrant, Raspberry, Clove.
- Base notes: Patchouli, Sandalwood, Frankincense.
- Perfumer: Dominique Ropion.
- Embellishes hair with a delicious and delicate freshness.
- Another way to wear the fragrance and enjoy it any time of day.
- Perfumed Hair Mist: Women.
- Shake well to activate scent molecules.
- Lift up the roots of your hair and spray generously.
- Then run your fingers through your hair and you’re all ready to step out.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Alcohol Denat., Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Methoxy Peg/Ppg-25/4 Dimethicone , Bis-Peg/Ppg-20/5 Peg/Ppg-20/5 Dimethicone , Phenyl Trimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Limonene, Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, Eugenol, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Geraniol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.