Bergman Laser Repair Skin Repair Cream is a day and night cream for the recovery of sensitive and irritated skin as a result of microdermabrasion, peelings, (sun) light exposure, laser treatment or chemical peels.
After laser treatment, as well as similar techniques such as microdermabrasion, AHA or chemical peeling and photo facial the skin is surely treated but also really sensitive, as its natural protection is deficient. It, therefore, becomes necessary to restore protection, to limit water evaporation from the superficial layers of the epidermis, to ease and desensitise the skin surface and to avoid the risk of bacterial proliferation.
Laser Repair supports recovery, after intensive treatment and hydrates and helps to enhance the skin. It is adapted to all skin types, it can be used on the face as well as on the body for local application. Laser Repair contains no perfume and therefore largely eliminates an allergic reaction.
- Intensive recovery cream for temporary use.
- Hydrates and revitalises dry and sensitive skin.
- Heals sensitive, irritated and damaged skin after use of microdermabrasion, peelings, (sun) light exposure, laser treatment or chemical peels.
- No fragrance/perfume.
- Use Laser Repair on cleansed skin day and/or night all over face and neck, temporarily after microdermabrasion, IPL, herbal peel, excessive sun exposure or a sensitive skin reaction.
- For daily use, morning and night, after thoroughly cleansing the skin.
- After CO2 laser treatment, use Sensitivity for the first 2 weeks after treatment, and then start using Laser Repair on the treated area for about 4 weeks daily, morning and night or when is needed.
Beta Glucan is the key ingredient of all Bergman products, known for its restorative properties. Only the most effective molecules are used to activate the skin cells. The Bergman formulas are a combination of Beta Glucan with additional high-quality, active ingredients.
Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate) & Vitamin F (Passiflora Incarnata): Protects against free radicals and delays ageing signs, improves cellular oxygenation. Preserves the natural moisture rate and maintains the membrane stability.
Biosaccharide Gum: Reinforces natural protection thanks to its filmogenic properties. It also introduces moisture and restores the deficient hydrolipidic film. It then intervenes in intercellular communication in fighting allergies.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.