An olfactive imitation of New York City’s multiculturalism in the 1970s this floral aldehyde fragrance is a tribute to an iconic era. The ultimate in luxury, this Body Cream is the perfect restorer of the skin’s natural moisture and freshness. Containing active ingredients such as algae, glycerin, aloe vera, shea butter, and cacao butter it is an intensive treatment for the skin, promoting immediate lift and tightness. The Body Cream tones and hydrates the entire body and restores lost suppleness, leaving the skin soft and velvety.
- Key notes: Rose, Ylang Ylang, Orange Blossom, Jasmine, Blackcurrant Buds, Aldehydes, Liquorice, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Incense.
- Perfumer: Pierre Negrin.
- Hydrates the entire body and restores lost suppleness.
- Contains algae, glycerin, aloe vera, shea butter and cocoa butter.
- Perfumed Body Cream: Women.
- Massage over clean skin for supreme hydration and a light, lingering scent.
- Apply the cream thinly and evenly to the affected area(s). Gently massage the cream into the skin until it has all disappeared.
- Wash your hands after applying the cream, unless the hands are the affected area.
- For best results, apply right after shower. This helps your skin get ready for maximum absorption.