KILIAN introduces its second hair mist inspired by the scent of its most iconic perfume creation, Good Girl Gone Bad Eau de Parfum. Good Girl Gone Bad Hair Mist, an advanced formula that nourishes the hair to help defend against dryness, is the final and finest gesture of the personal perfume ritual for becoming entirely wrapped in a whirlwind of petals.
Good Girl Gone Bad Eau de Parfum is KILIAN’ iconic fragrance, loved for its narcotic and airy floral blend of orange blossom, tuberose and osmanthus notes, always flirting on the edge of darkness and light, innocence and experience. A powerful and perfumed secret weapon of the finest order, Good Girl Gone Bad Hair Mist takes perfuming oneself into its ultimate dimensions—where no detail is forgotten and takes scent intoxication deep into the night. The floral Good Girl Gone Bad Hair Mist is part of the KILIAN Narcotics family.
- Key notes: Orange Blossom, Osmanthus, Tuberose.
- Perfumer: Alberto Morillas.
- Improves definition, strength, conditioning and substantivity of hair.
- Another way to wear the fragrance and enjoy it any time of day.
- Perfumed Hair Mist: Women.
- A lot of attention is put into each bottle of KILIAN refillable perfume, to make them real precious objects. The frosted, and ever-so-lightly transparent bottle is engraved on each side, with the representation of the Achilles shield. Like Kilian Hennessy says: “In perfumery, it is as much about seduction as it is about protection”.
- A gold metal plate where the name of the perfume is manually engraved adds an extra touch of sophistication.
- Shake well to activate scent molecules.
- Lift up the roots of your hair and spray generously.
- Then run your fingers through your hair and you’re all ready to step out.
Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum), Water/Aqua/Eau, Citronellol, Linalool, Geraniol, Farnesol, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Eugenol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Isoeugenol, Citral, Hydroxycitronellal, Bht, Benzoic Acid.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.